Romantic Accommodation in the Mornington PeninsulaAllison Weber | June 10, 2015 | 1 | Tourism
They really never get more romantic than this. The Mornington Peninsula is situated about an hour from Melbourne and offers what is really the epitome of coastal charm in Victoria. It is one of the most romantic coastal getaways in Victoria. There are plenty of experiences to be had here ranging from the expanses of the Victoria coastline to the wine tasting, day spas, sailing adventures and the hot springs. There are literally hundreds of things to do here and countless experiences to be had and what better way to experience this than with the luxury accommodation Mornington Peninsula has!
Some of the main attractions and experiences that you can have here include the following:-
· The Collins Settlement Historic Site: Here you can see some of the graves which are believed to hold the remains of dozens of the original settlers here. It is a nice place to get some historical perspective of the place.
· The Briars: This is a homestead which was constructed in 1840. It is an example of some of the first pastoral runs on the peninsula and sits on 96 hectares of land.
· Horseback winery day tours: This is one of the most romantic experiences that you can have in Mornington Take a day trip from Melbourne and enjoy wine-tasting while on horseback.
· The hot springs: These are undoubtedly some of the main attractions if you are on a romantic getaway here. There are numerous spas, hot springs and massage centres on the peninsula. If your luxury accommodation in Mornington Peninsula is not already providing this, you will certainly be spoiled for choice with what is available out here.
· Point Nepean National Park: This national park is situated on the tip of the peninsula. It was formerly an army base.
· Polperro Dolphin Swims: Enjoy morning as well as afternoon dolphin swims.
Where to find the best luxury accommodation Mornington Peninsula establishments
There are plenty of establishments offering quality Mornington Peninsula luxury accommodation. The best way to go about these is by choosing packages that put plenty of palettes on your experiences and allow you to enjoy Mornington in a wholesome way. If you are going for the luxury accommodation Mornington Peninsula packages, then you can indulge yourself in some of the finest experiences to remember.
One of the best places where you can find top quality luxury accommodation packages in Mornington is Big Blue Backyard which offers an array of quality package accommodation. The facility offers fine dining and great hospitality for romantic couples who choose to retreat in this Victoria peninsula paradise. You can get from your accommodation quarters and straight to the beautiful beaches!
Additionally, the facility offer several packages that tailored to meet your unique needs during your holidays here. These packages include the Romantic Indulgence Package which costs $1695 per couple, the secluded separation costing $1395 per couple, the Divine Deluce costing $850 per couple and the Reconnect and Explore costing $1850.
There are numerous special offers that guests can also take advantage of in order to get absolute value as they spend some quality and romantic time together. For additional information on these packages, check out http://www.bigbluebackyard.com.au/rates/packages.