There is no better place to fall in love and get married than in the “Land of Smiles” . Thailand not only holds the best wedding venues and receptions for couples, but also takes pride in having excellent wedding planners. And if you’re asking, “is there a reputable wedding planner in Thailand?” – definitely YES and a lot of them too.
Wedding planners are unique professionals because of the fact that they work on both the technicality and sentimental aspect of the wedding. Expect them to have the exact count on materials and accessories of the wedding, the kinds of dishes to be served, how the wedding entrance will go on, what the brides maids will wear and so on. But at the same time, expect them to care – the planners are like fairy god mothers that also weep when the time comes to say “I do”.
For someone about to be married in the country and not very familiar with the processes before the big event, thoughts get puzzled. Some ask – “how do I get started?” and “is there a reputable wedding planner in Thailand?”. The only way to hire the right professional planner is to know the qualities that the planner should have and shouldn’t have.
1. The wedding planner is also referred to as a wedding organizer, therefore he has to be ORGANIZED. If he cannot organize his thoughts, actions and himself in general, then how could he do that for his clients? Preparing for a wedding requires a person to be detailed from the least important to the most important needs and from there, he has to have the skills to organize all these to create the outcome requested by the clients.
2. It’s not a secret that weddings are all about interaction and socialization; with that, your wedding planner has to be SOCIABLE. Yes, his ideas and knowledge about weddings are excellent but in order for those to be put into action, the planner has to deal with different people and companies. There is the florist, the wedding singer or band, the caterer, the clothes designer and even the family and friends of the soon-to-be husband and wife. He must be able to connect with them so his thoughts and visions turn into reality.
A volunteer overseas opportunity gives you the chance to create change and in turn, be changed after the experience. People who have volunteered their skills abroad are never the same again. Volunteering also gets you out of your comfort zone, into a new life experience that is totally unfamiliar and far from what you are used to.
Obviously, we all want to know the time when we volunteered for something worth remembering. We wish to know if it made real impact on the ground. But we can only achieve that if we take the initiative to make our volunteering more impactful.
If you decide to pursue a volunteer overseas opportunity for life-changing experiences, here are a few tips that you can apply to become bolder and more successful when volunteering:
- Venture on the roads less traveled.
If you want to make a real impact, look for volunteering opportunities that are off-the-beaten path. There are group volunteer programs that will take you through exotic countries such as Fiji, Cambodia, Nepal, and Thailand. You can also teach English in remote schools and care for children in orphanages. However, there is so much that you can do out there to make a real impact in the world.
It is always important to look out for projects where you can really engage with the community, as well as projects that impact lives. Projects that involve imparting of knowledge and skills usually have a more long-term impact on communities.
- Own your volunteer overseas stint.
It will ultimately depend on you and how much you are willing to apply yourself in making positive contributions in communities. Of course, there are turn-key volunteering organizations like Involvement Volunteers International that offers well-designed, well-tailored, and high-impacted volunteer opportunities.
However, these only offer you the right placement opportunities and support services. What you do with the opportunity is ultimately up to you. So, go ahead and own your volunteering program.
Ownership might not seem practical for you if an organization is planning your volunteer overseas program. Luckily, there are many ways in which you can do that. Speak regularly to your receiving organization in order to clearly understand the scope of what you will be doing.
When you are looking for a wedding photography Sydney team to cover your wedding, there is a lot of pressure involved in finding the best photographers. Your wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Therefore, you would want to hire the best to not only capture photos to last you for a lifetime, but also to capture them in an artistic manner. Careful research is important to ensure that you get your money’s worth.
With many choices for a wedding photography Sydney professional, you often do not know where and how to start. Here are a few things you can start with:
1. Choose a style: Different photographers have different styles. Therefore, you have to match their style with your preferred type of wedding photography. Some photographers use a documentary type of photos while others are good with classic portraits. Meanwhile, modern photographers employ a fine art and edgy bold styles. If you want a blend of these styles, you need to speak to the photographers you are considering about it.
2. Do your homework: Aside from evaluating the individual styles of each photographer, you need to do a research on each team. You have to check the photographer’s websites. Look at the feedback given by previous clients. This is an obvious tip; however, a lot of couples overlook this simple step in the process. More importantly, you need to check how the photographer responds to feedback given to them. Are they professional?
3. Schedule an interview: Even though you communicate with a particular photographer on the phone or via email, nothing can replace person-to-person human communication. You can also reach an agreement more clearly when you are meeting with them in person. It also avoids any confusion and misunderstanding. And for some couples, it is a good way to gauge initial rapport between you and the photographer in question.
4. Exchange ideas: When you are meeting with a wedding photographer, you can also seek suggestions from them about your wedding photography style (especially if you have no idea to begin with). You can use this as an opportunity to assess the knowledge and expertise of the photographer based on their suggestions.